Dr. Fishman utilizes the most current and innovative treatments for skin disorders, in tandem with providing a caring and compassionate approach to patients. She is open to complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) as well as traditional allopathic Western medicine, and can help incorporate supplements, diet modification and other approaches into your treatment.
Dr. Fishman believes in the ability of cosmetic treatments to enhance your appearance, not to change it drastically. Her goal is help you achieve a more youthful appearance, in a way that is never overdone and that looks and feels natural.
We participate in a few commercial insurance plans. We do not participate in Medicaid or Medicare.
A few things to keep in mind in order to make your appointment run smoothly:
- Call prior to making your appointment to determine if we can accept your insurance plan.
- Bring your insurance card to your visit. You will not be seen if you do not have your insurance card or a copy of both sides.
- If your insurance requires a referral, you must provide a copy of your referral from your primary care physician before your visit.
- AETNA HMO and PPO
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- CIGNA PPO
- UNITED PPO – (No HMO)
- OXFORD (FREEDOM only, not LIBERTY)
Because of the complexities involved with accepting insurance we strongly encourage you to call prior to making your appointment to determine if we can accept your insurance plan for the services provided.
- Chemical peels
- Micro-needling using Eclipse MicroPen
- Leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Skin tag removal
- Cosmetic removal of unwanted moles
- Broken blood vessels on face
- Clear + Brilliant
- Removal of sun spots
- Light treatments for acne
- Acne and complexion problems
- Skin cancer screenings
- Mole checks
- Eczema and atopic dermatitis
- Freckles, age spots and brown spots
- Botox for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Alopecia (hairloss) treatment
- Nail fungus
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for pre-cancers
- Patch testing for allergies
- Chemical Peels for Face & Body